The majority of orders are dispatched within 1 working day of receipt. However during busy periods dispatch times may be longer.
If you require your order in a hurry please call to find out currant dispatch times. We aim to dispatch all orders within 1-2 working days and an email will be sent to you to confirm dispatch.
However your parcel will be delivered by the Royal Mail and the timing of delivery is not in our control. Free postage parcels will be sent by Royal Mail Second Class Delivery. The Post Office aims to deliver first class mail within 1-2 working days of dispatch and second class within 3-5 working days and the vast majority are delivered within this time frame. However delays do happen, so it is always advisable to order in good time if your order is for a special occasion. If this is not possible and you are worried about your order arriving in time we suggest you choose the Royal Mail Special Delivery option at checkout. Special Delivery parcels are guaranteed to be delivered one working day after dispatch, weather permitting.
The Royal Mail Special Delivery option guarantees next working day delivery but dispatch schedule remains as above. Most UK orders will be sent Royal Mail First Class delivery or Royal Mail Second Class for free postage orders and may need to be signed for. If you are not in then a card will be left and the parcel can be collected from your Post Office or call the number on www.royalmail.com to arrange for your parcel to be redelivered.
If your parcel is not collected the Royal Mail will return it to us. It can be redelivered but you will be charged for the cost of re-posting. If any ordered items are temporarily out of stock and on order and a delay is expected you will be advised and offered the alternative of a refund if you would prefer not to wait.
International buyers can expect extended delivery times subject to location and postal service selected.
UNDERSTANDING OUR POSTAL CHARGES
UK Customers enjoy FREE 2nd Class post on all orders over £25.00 as long as you choose second class post and your order weighs less than 1 kg.
Shipping for orders weighing over 1 kg will be at cost. If your order weighs over 1 kg we will contact you and let you know the cost of shipping. All orders under £30.00 are charged a flat rate of £2.45 P+P for second class post and £3.50 for first class post. Royal Mail Special Delivery is available for an additional £8.00. Please note that Special Delivery offers a tracked and insured postal service delivered in 1 working day of dispatch but dispatch times remain within 2 working days of receipt of order if possible.
For all International orders please note that we can only send items to the registered credit card address. For European and other International sales we send all items weighing up to 1kg via Royal Mail Signed International For with a fixed postage price of £12.00. This is a fast, secure, tracked service that gets priority handling and registered delivery with compensation up to £500.00. Alternatively, for some countries, we offer a standard International Shipping, with no tracking and no insurance and slower delivery times, at a cost of £4.95 for orders up to 1kg. PLEASE NOTE! if you choose this option it is at your own risk and by choosing it you accept full responsibility should your parcel go missing or be damaged as there is no tracking or insurance. This service is suitable for small orders of little value that you are not in a hurry for. If your order is of any value or you require it quickly we strongly advise you to choose International Signed For as your postage option.
Heavier items weighing 1kg may be split into 2 packages or sent via Royal Mail Standard Parcels in the UK with additional compensation of £500.00. Items valued above £500.00 are sent via Parcel Force.
International customers placing large orders weighing in excess of 1kg will incur significantly higher shipping charges. Items sent via Parcel Force Worldwide, with 12 world postal pricing zones is the most difficult to calculate shipping on until we know the postal destination and parcel weight and dimensions. If you are considering placing a large order, please contact us to discuss your requirements and we will calculate a reasonable amount of postage + packing to be added to your order. Call our customer services on 01856 731706.
The website, by default, is set to charge the postal charges listed above. We reserve the right to make reasonable charges for postage and packing of large, heavy, bulk order consignments.
International customers should consider the following:
- International Shipping is £12 per order up to 1kg. For some countries International Shipping is available without a signature, tracking or insurance. PLEASE NOTE! if you choose this option it is at your own risk, there is no tracking or insurance. This option will be offered at checkout if available for your country.
- If your order is above 1 kg it will be sent at cost and we will contact you to let you know the cost.
- Ensure your address and postal/zip code are correct.
- Expect your item! We will notify you via e-mail once your item is dispatched. Someone will need to sign for the parcel. If no one is in to sign for the parcel it will be returned to your Post Office, a card may be left if that is the procedure in your country. In this instance it is the customer’s responsibility to collect from the Post office or arrange redelivery. If you do not do this the parcel will be returned to us and you will have to pay the postage cost again for it to be redelivered.
- If your item doesn't arrive check with your delivery office.
- Has your postman tried to deliver? Items returned marked ‘uncollected' will incur additional postal charges. You will have to pay for the item to be sent again! All shortages or errors must be reported to us within 7 days of delivery
Due to new regulations concerning flammable liquids on aeroplanes, nail polish and perfume can only be shipped to addresses in the UK. This is explained on every individual listing for nail polish and perfume on Cosmetics4less. If you are outside of the UK and you add a nail polish or perfume to your order your payment for nail polish or perfume will be refunded and that item removed from your order.
Points for all customers to consider
- Priority or next day service is expensive
- Standard First Class post only provides compensation up to £32.00.
- First Class Recorded Delivery only provides compensation up to £32.00.
- First Class Recorded Delivery is not a tracked method of postage.
- Royal Mail Special Delivery is tracked and items can be insured up to £2,500.00.
- Standard Parcels only provides compensation up to £32.00 and up to £500.00 with insurance.
Visit www.royalmail.com to Track & Trace your parcel or find additional information about Royal Mail services.
Link to Independent Online Dispute Resolution.